Sunday, April 18, 2010

How to Put Your Mommy to Bed: A Guide for Children

I had a burst of energy this early AM. Did some more editing on my newest children's book How to Put Your Mommy to Bed: A Guide for Children. All parents should be able to relate to the struggle to stay awake when it is time to put your kids to bed. Wouldn't it be funny if this was our kids plan all along. Well in this story it is just what they are trying to do.

Hope you all got lots of sleep last night and enjoy your sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Burst of energy on a Sunday morning? Good for you! Megan, I was thinking about you yesterday because my daughter attended an all day math and science conference for middle school girls at N.D. She took part in three rotations and came home announcing that she was going to be a child psychologist when she grew up. I'll have to have her talk to you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to talk to her. You could bring her by the office sometime so she can see that all I do is play for a living!

    ReplyDelete