Friday, April 9, 2010

The first road block

I am not sure this would have happened to Charles Darwin but with out a dedicated lab to keep my floating seeds, this project has been disrupted by some "unknown event" were they ended up on the floor. I thought of picking them up and just putting them back but that didn't seem to be following a proper protocol. I am not pointing fingers, but in this house anything could happen. So instead of getting discouraged I am off to Wal-mart to get more seeds.

The pots I was using may have been a bit small anyway and I want to double check I used the right about of salt to begin with. This is of concern of course so that the water is like salt water and because if you recall, the cabbage seeds were happier on the bottom of the pot than floating on the surface. So if you are interested at all, tune in soon for Cabbage seed project: Take two.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you post photos! I'd like to see the seeds in action.

    ReplyDelete