Friday, April 23, 2010

And the Winner is...

The first poll of my blog asked what you want to read a bit more about, Children's books I like to recommend in therapy, more about Charles Darwin or my approach towards my work as a child psychologist... and the winner is.... Well it is not Charles, and I can't really say I am surprised. So instead of telling you the winner I better update you on the research that inspired the blog to begin with. I will get the the winner but in reverse order.

So the second runner up is Charles...and here is the update.


The radish seeds still stink and are covered in a slight slimy coat the color of mustard. They were sort of that color to begin so at this point, not as dramatic as I thought it might be. Lets see what 10 more days bring. We are actually at day 12 so that is when the planting will begin. The boys helped me with the seeds and picture will soon follow.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Science update! You and your crazy experiments... But the real question is, what do the radish seeds stink LIKE?

    k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One nice thing about your selection of radish seeds for your experiment is that they are sosme of the fastest germinating and growing things in the garden. It's the radish that winds up on our plate first each year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes, alpha mom, radish seeds do stink but just a bit, not so much that I have called quits to the experiment. Which reminds me, I need too plant day three or day 16 depending where you start the could.

    ReplyDelete