Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Zip Line in France

We found a park about 10 minutes from our house where the boys (and Mom) can spend the days in the trees. It is a cool system where you can unhook yourself so you can't fall too far of you lose your balance. The boys spen 5 hours climbing and zipping yesterday. You have to do some climbing in order to get to the zip line part. I could only keep up for the first three hours. Then I sat back and videoed and took pictures. I think this is the highlight of their trip so far. Today I will need to stretch out from the climb.



The park is called Forest Land and you can spend the whole day there for 18 Euros. Not too bad. I am sure we will be back later this summer. I will put zideo up on Facebook because I still haven't figured out how to put video on blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment