Thursday, June 4, 2015

Stowaways

Leaving home for three months is not easiest thing for anyone to do but for Hadley and Calum is was particaularly challanging for them to imagine. No friends, no swim team and soccor team, few toys and little that they are familar with. Many adults get excited about a big change and new adventures but kids are just a bit differnet. So far they have been handling the challenge pretty well and I did tell them they could bring some of their lovies. But I think I was thinking they could bring 3 or 4, five tops. I didn't micro manage their packing. They each had a back pack and Calum, at the last minute, brought his little duffel bag that grandma gave him with just a few last minuted items. Today I asked them just who and how many lovies managed to stowaway? Here is what I found in Calum's room and then...


Karyn do you see monster? He made it!

Here is what I found in Hadley's room.

For a total of 22 stowaways in all. It turns out the frog in Calum's crew actually speaks French so he is a real help and the rabbits are a bit put off by all the killing a eating of their kind. 


If this is not love I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment