Friday, May 21, 2010

Sammy Drives the Truck



I have been very busy. Driving to school and back almost every day this week has been the highlight of my life. There were a few things I wasn’t expecting though, and really could have used some warning before getting behind the wheel. For example, let’s talk about turning. I am not sure I really like it and if I had it my way, I would just not turn. You can’t tell from my picture (on day three of driving) but my flippers aren’t that long. And my tail barley reaches the seat. This means when the time comes to turn, I end up upside down with little to do but hold on. I cann't see the road and therefore I can’t be responsible for what happens to the truck. Despite the obvious problems with a seal turning a truck, the small children in the truck thought it was the funnest thing they had ever seen. I mean they were laughing so hard you would think they were never going to stop. That part I really liked. So even though I don’t really like being on my head, I kept turning the truck to get us where we needed to go.

I really recommend it to all you stuffed animals. I feel sorry for that pigeon that, no matter how hard he tried couldn't get anyone to let him drive the bus. With that said I do want to take this opportunity to talk about Mo Williams books. Lets just focus on the Pigeon ones because frankly they are my favorite. I am not sure Megan plans to review these books because they aren’t the ones she uses in her practice but I think they are great. First of all, who wouldn’t want to hear what a pigeon is thinking. Pigeons are every where and must have plenty to say. In addition, that Pigeon has a great voice. I can really hear him begging to get his way. Too bad for him he doen's have a cool family like I do. Not to much more to say about Mo's books because I am a Seal you know. Next up, ... Tuna.

1 comment:

  1. Can I have some of that stuff you're on? I mean where did this come from? So anyway, Sammy, I think I was following you yesterday. You must have been in disguise though because you looked just like a guy who was reading and texting at about fifty miles an hour.

    ReplyDelete