Monday, May 17, 2010

Sammy the Cool


Hello all you blog followers, my name is Sammy the Cool and I am happy to finally get a chance to introduce myself. I am an active member of the Jessop family and tend to go most places that they do. They are actually a pretty cool family and that is partly where I got my name, Sammy the Cool. It doesn't hurt that I have the most amazing blue sunglasses. You can see me wearing them is this picture. I guess you might be wondering why I am sitting in a diaper bag. Well frankly I wish I wasn't but sometimes I just have to go with the flow and this is where I ended up this weekend.

It all started at the zoo. One of the smallest members of the family brought me along but all of a sudden the Lion at the zoo started to roar. Yes, that is right, he started to roar and the smallest member of the family just dropped me in the bag and took off running. I was a little bummed out he didn't take me with him but I did hear the whole thing. It was pretty cool, almost as cool as me.

I am not sure what the family has in store for me this week but it might involve eating tuna or driving the car, things I have been asking to do for some time now but so far they haven't let me. I hope to be back soon and keep you posted. Let me know what you think of my cool sunglasses.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I totally get the sun glasses but blue? Really? I mean totally not the color for your complexion, and if you absulutely must wear blue, lose the dollar store look, for heaven's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Thanks for the guest post, Sammy!

    ReplyDelete