Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crackers

Planing to try cheeses while we are here and so I finally have a really good reason to make homemade crackers. I have wanted to do this after reading about Ina Gartners recipes (which if someone could email me her recipe I would like to give hers a try too).  Not having hers I went on line and found this receipe for fladbread crackers and they were super tasty. http://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/recipes/parchment-flatbread-crackers/13325/ They looked really amazing too (if I may say so).  Here is before baking.
And here they are ready to eat. I served them with lentles with shallots and thyme and soft herbed cheeses. You can't really tell in the picture but they have seamse seeds on them too.  Not a big hit with the boys but Colin and I really loved them. I will be making these again this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment