Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's Been Quite Again

I am happy to report that although it has been quite in Blog land, the writing continues. I am still working on sending out Granny Greenfield and have a new story that I have sent out for consideration for a magazine called One Hundred Percent Sure. This story was inspired by our recent trip to California and the my family who rallied to watch my boys while I took a few days away. It is never easy to get use to being away from your children but sometimes it is really good for everyone concerned. The kids missed us and they realized they could do just fine while we were gone. They also had some special times with their Aunt, Uncle, Cousins and Grandparents. We of course just missed them. Any way, I am one hundred percent sure we would do it again if we had the chance and I think the kids would agree. If you are interested in reading the story, let me know I will sent you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment